The Young Palestinians MEDIA & ADVOCACY BOOTCAMP is Australia’s first intensive fellowship specifically designed for young adults (between 18 and 35yrs), who have capacity and an interest to step up into leadership roles, and who are committing to seeking justice in Palestine (and beyond).
This first of its kind BOOTCAMP will equip young Palestinian leaders from across Australia with the skills and resources to create positive change. Come for intensive training in public speaking and writing for media, political engagement, community mobilisation and more!
Young leaders and activists will learn some of the core skills they need to lead campaigns in their communities, engage politicians, and advocate for the rights of Palestinians!
- Learn campaigning skills and tips
- Hear from activists on how to challenge Australian policy about Palestine
- Practice advocacy and lobbying techniques
- Get a crash course in the best way to communicate your message
- Meet a whole bunch of amazing Palestinians – this is all about building relationships and movements!