APAN’s Privacy Statement
Your privacy is important to APAN. This Privacy Statement provides you with information about the personal information that APAN collects from its members, and website users, and the ways in which we use that personal information.
Your Personal Information
We may collect, and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of the APAN website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the APAN website (including your name and contact details);
- information about transactions carried out over the APAN website (including information we collect to enable us to send you electronic copies of receipts).
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including sending you our newsletters); and
- any other information that you send to us.
Use of your Personal Information
We may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you emails to inform you about campaigns and Palestine news.
Protecting your Personal Information
We do not willingly or knowingly disclose your personal information to any other person, except when required by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
We endeavour at all times to take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We store all the personal information you provide to APAN on secure servers.
Links from the APAN website
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to these sites. While we strive to provide only links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites and the links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites.
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- by post to Australia Palestine Advocacy Network, PO Box 3166, Manuka ACT 2603, Australia.
All the information on this APAN website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. APAN strives to ensure the information on its website is accurate, and well informed, but it is unable to ensure, at all times, that the information and materials on its website meets this standard.
APAN does not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, and accepts no liability whatsoever arising from or in connection, to the completeness, reliability and accuracy of any information and materials provided on its website. Any action you take upon the information and materials on the APAN website is strictly at your own risk.
Without prejudice to the generality of the previous paragraph, APAN does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Limitations of liability
APAN will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or reliance upon, otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; and
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
The limitations of liability set out in the above paragraph, applies in all circumstances, including if APAN has been advised expressly of the potential loss.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, APAN has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against APAN, its officers or employees in respect of any losses you may or have suffered in connection with APAN’s website.